Tiago Ameller PRO said over 3 years ago on SweetAlerts in Rails 6 :
Hi, Dave. In my RoR 5 apps, I use this code (from StackOverflow, I guess :D) ``` $.rails.showConfirmationDialog = function (link) { const message = link.data('confirm') return swal( { title: message, type: 'warning', showCancelButton: true, reverseButtons: true } ).then(function (result) { if (result.value) { return $.rails.confirmed(link) } }) } ``` As you can see `return $.rails.confirmed(link)` makes the job. It works also with TurboLinks. I don't know if this code should work with RoR 6.

David Kimura PRO said over 3 years ago on SweetAlerts in Rails 6 :
Yea, it's really strange. On Rails 6, changing it remove the jQuery dependency, it doesn't work. I updated your code to ``` Rails.showConfirmationDialog = function (link) { const message = link.data('confirm') return swal.fire( { title: message, type: 'warning', showCancelButton: true, reverseButtons: true } ).then(function (result) { if (result.value) { return Rails.confirmed(link) } }) } ``` and the javascript alert fires, but the SweetAlert doesn't. It has to be something with the `showConfirmationDialog` not getting set or fired properly.

David Kimura PRO said over 3 years ago on SweetAlerts in Rails 6 :
And, changing the original code with your confirmed element instead of removing the data attribute doesn't work either. It's really strange. `Rails.confirmed(element)`

Tiago Ameller PRO said over 3 years ago on SweetAlerts in Rails 6 :
Interesting. Despite your approach is weird, is good to have a solution for when I upgrade my app to v6. I need to enhance my js skills before upgrading ;-)

nickstoneman said over 3 years ago on SweetAlerts in Rails 6 :
This was really helpful and worked without issue. It's nice to have a current tutorial for Rails 6 and Webpack. Thanks :-) Two questions to take this further: 1) How can one distinguish between multiple data confirms on the same page? 2) How can this be made page specific?

geomcn11 said over 2 years ago on SweetAlerts in Rails 6 :
Hi thanks for the video, it worked perfectly!
I was just wondering if there is a way of having a success notification after an item is successfully edited  saying "item edited successfully" when it returns to the item page.
Thanks again.

Simon Kiteley PRO said 11 months ago on SweetAlerts in Rails 6 :
Anyone had any luck with sweet alerts and Turbo?